It has three ridges (each with a pass towards the middle) that divide the tundra in three zones. The north and south zones are simple tundra plains, while the center zone contains a glacier, a small pond and stream (both frozen in winter) with a mammoth carcass and a collectable (The broken tusk) in the pond. The area limits to the west with a big body of water that does not freeze in winter.
There is also a smilodon cave and skull collectable to the southeast.
Connections to other areas Edit
- With the mountains area to the north.
- With the hill area to the east.
- With the lake area to the south.
- With the lake area to the southeast via an unmarked passage near the glacier to the east.
- Wolves, they appear when you go to the area the first time. They will start howling and barking. You will notice a lot of ledges around the area. Jump on them to avoid wolves, or leave prey as an offer that they will eat and leave the area.